Best Suspension Trainers for Travel or Home Workout
Suspension training is a popular new way to exercise and gain strength. Using your own body weight and with the help of gravity, it provides full body movements that target all major muscle groups at the same time.
- 1 Top Suspension Trainers Comparison Table
- 2 WOSS AttacK Trainer – PRO Suspension Fitness System
- 3 Gymstuff G-Strap Suspension Fitness Trainer
- 4 WOSS 3000 Equalizer Trainer
- 5 TRX Training Suspension Trainer
- 6 WOSS vs. TRX Suspension Trainers
- 7 WOSS Attack vs. WOSS 3000 Equalizer
- 8 What is Suspension Training?
- 9 What type of exercises can you do on a suspension trainer as a beginner?
- 10 What are the advantages of Suspension Training?
Top Suspension Trainers Comparison Table
|Image||Product||Unique Features||Editor Rating (1-5)||Estimated Price Range|
|WOSS AttacK Trainer||1st Grade US Military Webbing, Rubber Sleeve Grips, Anchor Strap with built-in Door Anchor||4.8||$|
|Gymstuff G-Strap||Military Grade Locking Carabiner, 1.5 inch wide webbing, Metal spring loaded cams, Stability Wheel, Strap material rated up to 600lbs||4.8||$$|
|WOSS 3000 Equalizer Trainer||Includes two adjustable cam buckles, one Lark’s Knot Loop Door Anchor, one Double Loop Strap, Anywhere Cam Buckle Strap||4.7||$|
|TRX Training Suspension Trainer||Patented technology, strap tested for up to 350 pounds, strong durable material, 1.5in wide industrial grade nylon webbing, 1300 lbs tested carabiner, equalizing and locking loop, barrel locking adjusters||4.7||$$$|
|WOSS Titan||Rubber Sleeve Grips, 1st Grade US Military 1-1/2 inch webbing, four different anchors in the kit||4.7||$$$|
|Emerge Suspension Trainer EX2||1.5 inch heavy-duty military-grade webbing straps, stabilizer ring, Door Anchor, Suspension Anchor||4.6||$$$|